Wednesday, June 13, 2012

a new addition


We are having a baby!! :) We meaning all FOUR of us! Everyone is so excited to have a new member of the family on the way. I am almost 12 weeks along now and have a due date of December 28. We had a 10 week ultrasound and what a JOY to see that little baby bouncing around inside. Everything looked really good and the heartbeat was so strong so we were very thankful!! I have been feeling pretty well this 1st trimester but I have my moments. It is definitely more challenging being mommy of TWO and pregnant again. I don't think they quite understand when Mom is under the weather and not FULL of energy like normal ;) We have been having a really fun summer though and staying as busy as we can!!

Kaden keeps asking what we are going to do for his birthday this year?!? I told him WELL its going to be a BUSY year and we might just have a BABY for your birthday this year :) We shall see!!

3 comments:

~Sam said...

I am so excited for you all! New life is such an adventure and so precious. You are wonderful parents and I can't wait to hear what you're having! Love and miss you!

The Horaks said...

Yay! So happy and I love the picture!! <3

jules said...

And.... NOW he's HERE!!! :D Love little Kael - a precious boy!!!